Commonly, people are not aware of the importance of the interview questions, which negatively affects them. Don’t forget that an interview is a great way to showcase and position your personal brand; therefore, it is suitable for a professional athlete/sportsperson to have these questions in mind before giving an interview. Here is the list of interview questions for athletes and interview questions for sportsperson which can be asked during the interview.
1. What motivated you to become a sportsperson?
2. What other sports do you love other than the one in which you already are a professional?
3. What is your work regime?
4. Do you always eat healthy food?
5. What kind of diet do you prefer?
6. Do you think the life of an athlete is tough compared to other professionals?
7. Who is your favorite sports hero?
8. What are three reasons you like being part of a team sport?
9. How do your teammates make practice fun?
10. What is your favorite sports quote?
11. What emotions do you feel when you play well?
12. What is your favorite sports?
13. Who do you wish was watching you perform at every game or match?
14. What is your favorite song to listen to prior to competing?
15. According to you, what qualities make a teammate a good team captain?
16. How does being an athlete make you a better person?
17. What is the one thing you always do after a good performance?
18. What do you do to calm your butterflies while you compete?
19. At what age did you start your sport?
20. What is your favorite food to eat the night before a big competition?
21. What is your favorite place to compete?
22. Who inspired you as a young athlete?
23. What one word describes you?
24. What do you give up to play sports?
25. Who was your favorite coach and why?
26. What mental tool do you use under pressure?
27. What is your favorite mantra?
28. Do you think attitude is a factor in winning?
29. What image gets you ready to compete?
30. How does being an athlete inspire you to do good?
31. How does athletics make you a better student or worker?
32. How do you cope with mental pressure faced during tournament?
33. Name five sports personalities you think all must follow.
34. What sports others than yours you think should be promoted in your country?
35. How do you plan to use your personality to inspire the youth to excel in different sports?
36. Please tell us the role of your parents in your success.
37. Do you have any heroes or role models that you look up to?
38. Your favorite holiday destinations.
39. What do you do to relax?
40. How did you pick up your career in this field?
41. What would you like to say to your fans?
42. We all know you are successful in your sport, but do you remember your 1st success? Describe that moment.
43. Tell us about your greatest achievement till date.
44. What kind of songs you like to listen?
45. Do you like to watch movies?
46. Who is your favorite movie star?
47. Do you like to watch movies based on sports?
48. If in future a movie is made on you, who would you want to portray your role?
49. Do you like to read books?
50. Who is your favorite author?
51. Which book you read last?
52. What would you say in one aspect of your game that is a real strength for you?
53. What sacrifices did you find the hardest to make your career in sports?
54. Do you think being a sportsperson has changed your life?
55. What kind of things you are working on?
56. Tell us any anecdote that happened while playing sports.
57. How much consistency is required to be on top in your game?
58. What role a coach plays in the life of a sportsperson?
59. What inspires you to give your best every single day?
60. We all have our own struggles. What kind of struggles you had?
61. How do you feel being a role model of so many?
62. Why do you think your fans love you so much?
63. Do you have any secret talent?
64. How many hours do you sleep?
65. Do you like to go to gym?
66. How do you handle your fame that has come with your success?
67. Do you ever feel to use your VIP status?
68. Do you get time to spend with your family?
69. Do you like to be compared with any other sportsperson?
70. According to you, what is the toughest aspect of being an athlete?
71. How do you prepare for a match?
72. Does an athlete, in your opinion, have to lead a healthy lifestyle?
73. Do you have any advice to young people who want to start a career in sports?
Comments are closed.