It is pretty common that people are not much aware of the value of interview questions, which affects not only the interview but also their personal brand.
As a personal branding consultant, I work with clients from diverse industries, and I believe no person should ever leave the chance to display their personal brand. And this is also applicable to YouTubers and Social Media Influencers – an interview is an opportunity for you to express your views, opinions, expertise, skills, likes, and dislikes so that the audience can know your personal brand better.
Before that, it is also worth pondering how Youtube bloggers attract traffic and gain followers and views. Many video bloggers will attract the attention of fans through video likes, lottery, and other methods. They usually choose professional custom merchants to make some small gifts such as logo holographic stickers, pins, etc. for fans. Nowadays, some Youtube bloggers also set up online stores and sell personalized items of their design.
If you are also a blogger planning to enter the self-media industry, you can choose a professional enamel pin maker to customize the gifts you want online.
Personal branding involves showcasing your unique skills, experience, and personality in an authentic and relatable way. Personal Branding for Social Media Influencer and Personal Branding for YouTubers is essential as there are many more like you fighting to stand out from others in this space.
Below is the list of my favourite Interview Questions for YouTubers and Interview Questions for Influencers :
1. What inspired you to become a YouTuber?
2. Do you enjoy being famous?
3. What would you like to tell your subscribers?
4. If one thing you could change about YouTube or Social media, what would it be?
5. What videos are you planning to release next on your channel?
6. According to you, what kind of content works on YouTube?
7. Any advice you would like to give to budding social media influencers?
8. Can you tell me a little bit about how you got started
9. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
10. Do you like TV talent shows?
11. What’s your take on reality TV shows?
12. Last film you watched?
13. Have you ever cried at a film?
14. Who’s your favorite actor?
15. Name 3 movies that everyone should watch.
16. Do you have a tattoo?
17. Do you believe in Karma?
18. Wine or Beer?
19. Which YouTuber do you follow the most?
20. Name three things that you always notice in opposite sex.
21. What star sign are you?
22. Do you have pets?
23. Are you a more artistic or a mathematic person?
24. What food do you love the most?
25. What sport do you like the most?
26. What song do you love the most?
27. Favorite TV show?
28. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
29. What would you do if you didn’t become a YouTuber?
30. What’s the best comment you’ve ever received?
31. What one event inspired you to do this?
32. What is one falsehood you have said in one of your videos?
33. What was the best vacation you ever took?
34. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be and why?
35. When did you first realize you were famous?
36. Looking back, what would you do differently?
37. What is the best piece of advice you could give a newbie?
38. What is your favorite thing about doing this?
39. What is your least favorite thing about doing this?
40. Have you ever had any setbacks and if so, what were some of them?
41. What do you do about nasty or negative commenters?
42. What kind of equipment would you recommend for a newcomer?
43. On average, how long does it take for you to put out a video?
44. What made you choose the type of entertainment that you do?
45. Who is the one other personality that influenced you the most?
46. Were you always an entertainer or did it evolve as your channel got more popular?
47. Is there anyone you would like to partner with on a special episode?
48. Do you like coffee?
49. Your dream vacation?
50. Who do you truly love?
51. Do you like reading books?
52. What novels do you read?
53. What were you doing 3 hours ago?
54. Have you watched any movies this week?
55. Would you marry a celebrity?
56. Have you ever laughed at a wrong moment?
57. Can you spend all your money on something stupid?
58. What is the first thing you instantly notice about people?
59. Love with heartbreaks or no love at all?
60. Which one do you prefer? Trust or Love?
61. If you could wish anything or do anything, what would it be?
62. Are you the type of friend you would like to have as a friend?
63. Remember last time when you were furious. What made you that angry?
64. Do you have any favorite videos that you’ve uploaded?
65. What are some crazy Youtube moments you have had?
66. If you could give one advice to upcoming YoutTubers, what would it be?
67. What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
68. What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
69. What is the longest word you know?
70. Who is the most inspirational person to you?
71. What language would you like to learn?
72. Which famous person would you like to meet?
73. Can you talk a little bit about the types of brands that approach you?
74. Favorite holiday: beach, mountain or city?
75. What advice do you have to people who are trying to gain a following on social media?
76. Do you have any other things you want to add?
77. How would you describe your personal brand?
78. When did you realize that your hobbies of food and photography could become a career?
79. There are local/regional food bloggers all over the Internet, but somehow you’ve managed to cut through the noise and make a real name for yourself, with over 80k followers on Instagram. What do you think sets you apart?
80. How did you grow your channel?
81. What’s been the most exciting event/moment you’ve experienced since becoming a food blogger?
82. What strategic advice do you have for up and coming Instagram influencers?
83. As video becomes more ubiquitous year after year, do you make a point of incorporating that into your feed/using Instagram stories? Why?
84. Do you predict any shift in influencer marketing in the coming future?
85. What is the difference between an influencer and a brand ambassador/brand advocate?
86. How do you feel about the influencer title?
87. What are some of your favourite campaigns you’ve worked on?
88. What is influencer marketing?
89. What is your favorite thing about what you do?
90. Why do you love social media?
91. How do you manage your time between work and life? Tell me more about the struggles you’ve faced and are facing and how you are overcoming them.
92. What are some characteristics of a successful influencer marketing campaign?
93. Tell me about yourself. How did you come into the digital marketing space?
94. What does your typical day look like?
95. How do you approach different social media channels and what tools are you familiar with?
96. What sort of persona do you strive to build to influence your audience?
97. What is your strategy to engage with and further expand your audience?
98. What key learning have you taken away from your previous brand partnerships?
99. How long have you been an influencer for?
100. Tell us a bit about your background
101. What channels are you big on?
102. What topics are you influential in?
103. How did you initially start to grow your following?
104. How many hours a week do you spend working as an Influencer and all that goes with it?
105. Do you take the photos on your own or do you have assistance from someone else?
106. What equipment do you use (Camera/software/editing apps)?
107. Do you use any tools to help you manage your account?
108. Do you know the demographics of your following?
109. What do you think is most misunderstood about influencer marketing?
110. Do you have a manager to take care of the business side of things?
111. How has your experience been working with brands?
112. How do brands generally contact you?
113. What advice would you have for someone wanting to become an influencer?
114. What advice would you give to brands looking to work with influencers?
115. What are some dream brands you would like to work with?
116. What kind of experience did you have prior to your YouTube channel that helped you create a diverse range of videos?
117. Along those lines, what kind of music to do you like to listen to? Anything you are thinking about parodying in the future?
118. Your music videos are hilarious and so original! Why do you think comedy is the best fit to convey your lifestyle?
119. What do you aim to provide to your followers? What kinds of ideas do you want to convey?
120. Where do you get the ideas for your content?
121. How do you choose which brands to work with?
122. What is your take on the government’s decision to ban Tiktok and other Chinese apps in India?
123. You have a good fan following. How do you think will this affect your followers?
124. Since Tiktok is now banned, will you shift to other social media like YouTube to carry on as a social influencer
125. Since you are a TiktTok influencer, with the things happening in the border areas- do you think this will have a negative influence on social influencers in TikTok.
126. Do you think that banning Chinese apps will help in resolving Indo Chinese issues?
127. What do you do when you aren’t working on your channel? Trick question?
128. What three things would you bring with you to an island? Why?
129. What is the best piece of advice that you were ever given?
130. Where do you envision yourself/your channel in the coming years?
131. You’re big on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram. Where did it all begin?
132. How do you tailor content for those channels? Do you think the audiences are different?
133. Do you think about how global your audience is and does that inform your content?
134. Why do you think your content is successful?
135. Anything else to add?
136. What’s your long term aim? Keep doing what you’re doing? Grow your merch?
137. You always trend on Youtube, how does it feel to be so popular?
138. Who would you like to give credit to for your success?
139. Who is that one person or event that has influenced your growth the most and how?
140. The biggest failure that significantly changed your life?
141. What is the one thing that you always keep in your mind while preparing your content?
142. There are many who aspire to be like you, what would be your advice for them?